Document Metadata for Confluence CloudSimple, easy to use, and integrated Document Metadata solution:
- Direct integration with
- Display Metadata within a page, such that it can be exported to PDF or printed.
- View the Document Metadata of pages within a Confluence space, at a glance.
- Use the the built-in Confluence Page Properties macro to aggregate Document Metadata
- Extensive documentation.
- Free trial, direct install from the Atlassian marketplace: Document Metadata for Confluence Cloud
Document Metadata for Confluence Cloud
Add Metadata to Pages
Add Metadata at any place in your documents.
Use Metadata in Page Properties.
Use the Page Properties Macro to aggregate Metadata
Allow reporting based on Metadata.
Effective document status overview.
Add printable QR codes to pages
Link printed pages to your Confluence knowledge base. You can even build a simple asset management system based on the QR codes.
Document Metadata use cases
- Quality Control documentation: Make sure document metadata is displayed right inside the document and correct.
- IT asset management and configuration: Print QR codes linking to a page in Confluence. You can even attach the QR code to an asset, and by scanning the code get automatically redirected to the corresponding Confluence page.
- Document Management: make sure printed and exported documents reference back to the original source document.
Simple, effective software for complex problems.