Document Control for Confluence CloudSimple, easy to use, and integrated Document Control solution:
- Tools to assign reviewers and electronically sign and approve Confluence pages.
- A page macro to display review and signature status within a page, such that it can be exported to PDF or printed.
- A space macro to view the document control status of pages within a space, at a glance.
- A configuration page to customize the way signatures are handled, including email notification and 21 CFR 11 compliant authentication.
- Free trial, direct install from the Atlassian marketplace: Document Control for Confluence Cloud
- Extensive documentation.
- Regular security testing by pen testers, Document Control is part of the Atlassian Marketplace Bug Bounty Program.
Review & Sign Pages
Assign reviewers & electronically sign pages. Reviewers can be notified by email when it's time to review.
To comply with 21 CFR 11, users can be required to authenticate at the time of signature.
View Document Control Status
Get a high-level view of all controlled documents within a space. See if documents are approved and reviewed.
Document Control use cases
- Regulated industries: Document Control is used to help meet 21 CFR 11 requirements.
- Financial services: Make sure your personnel has read and signed the code of ethics.
- IT security services: Enable sign-off of security requirements documents.
- IT asset management and configuration: Sign-off hardware and software changes to IT assets.
- Contract signing: Use the simple Document Control email notification system to alert signers.
- Document archiving: Save documents as PDF, and keep signatures visible when archiving documents outside of Confluence Cloud.
Note that this add-on only provides part of the functionality to help you meet the requirements of 21 CFR 11 as it pertains to electronic signatures. Organizational policies, Confluence settings, and other document controls play an important role in total 21 CFR 11 compliance.
Simple, effective software for complex problems.